lunes, junio 6

If €uro depreciates

A luxury talk (at least what I can remember between me and JJ)

-I'm tired in the face
-Oh no girl, it's your nose that's tired, you often talk too much when you think you know a great deal, and of course you don't.
-Mmmm no, then it isn't the nose, perhaps it's the hair...
-Now I understand!! you've been playing too many hairs on these days. Don't you think it may be the lips?
-Of course, that's exactly what tis'!
-I think you must have been giving too many kisses
-Well, I remember I did kiss him once...
-Are you sure it was only one?
-Perhaps a bit more
-I think you must not give anymore until your lips and your heart are quite rested again.
-But what am I to do? because u see, I (wanna) owe him a 153 more.
-Well, you may keep them in a box and mail them when exhange rate gets cheaper.
-And if it doesn't?
-Don't send them, keep them for someone else...
- Ach so!