viernes, enero 6

With the Czech on the phone II

Dear JJ,

Tis' my brain's spill over...

Someone's definition of what constitutes incorrect is in direct proportion to how much they themselves want to perform incorrect -that's, I think, moral relativism. Do you think that maybe our mistakes and not our successes are what make our fate? Cuz without them, what would shape our lives? Of course I do agree a life without examination is not worthy to live but I’m afraid that examination eventually controls my life and that is why I rather to think that if we had never step on the wrong side of the way, we wouldn't be laughing now, nor we would have found someone to fall in love with after a broken heart. Anyways my dearest friend, you are right: time will pass.

In addition, let me admit I couldn't agree more with you, the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one we have with ourselves; and if we can find someone that excites, challenges and cares about the one we do, well... that's just great.

I know I shouldn't have to sacrifice who I am because somebody else has a problem with it; but dear Jan, this time the one with the problem it's me -it's my moral relativism.