jueves, enero 19

With the Czech on the phone III

Hi my sweetest angel!

I feel like for writing right now and you know what? If moral relativism is true, then we should not ask whether an act is good or bad in the abstract, but only whether it is good or bad in a particular situation: were you really that bad? To be honest I believe you are far more than just good or bad, quite complex I would say, but delightful at the end.

C'mmon, I know you enough and this is why I'm going to state these last words: Morality doesn't mean imposing someone's values on others; guess it means sharing experiences, giving reasons for believing -and then, trusting others to think for themselves about what we have done. To determine for yourself which position to hold where morality is concerned, you must first determine what you believe in and then the rest is done.

In one of our walks in Czekhov Republik, wait... now I must write something very crazy - I felt in love... again, I can't help myself I know, but that's another issue of our future communication. By the way, my love is not moral (how could it be?), not relative, not good & not bad at all, I don't expect you to understand it -I don't even do it, so please don't hate me; however, I hope you miss me because I miss you very very much -yesterday I watched our pics in Vienna and I was thinking about you, maybe you felt it!

So far, stop being concerned about morality because sweety, if god would have wanted you different, he would have created you different. Get a thousand kisses, write soon.

Your Czekhov