domingo, enero 1

With the Czech on the phone

En mi esperanza de encontrarlo sobrio, limpio de cualquier estímulo y disponible para mí, cogí el teléfono y hoy en la mañana llamé a JJ, ese alguien que todos tenemos cuando necesitamos una plática revitalizadora... aquí nuestra charla:

-Dobrý den Jan, Jak se máte?
-Hey kid, have I told you're like a dream and reality, though often I wish it to change very very much?
- Echt?? hehe, no hard feelings but I wanna talk to you about an issue.
-Everything is going quite well, thanks for asking. I just have some problems, to study a little bit and to deal with all this X-mas stress that is killing me, you know?
- Ach so!! well this is long distance lil boy, we are not together in your town so I need you to enlight me with some words.
-I'm not sure about it, tell me details please, your Czekhov is curious! All these relationship issues are one of the greatest topics for me -and you know it very well. Please just describe how is it right now.
-What makes you think it is about a relationship?
-Why would you spend your money by calling me? or even better why would you be awake at this time? Tell me is he cute, is he great, is he something like me? I'm just kidding... I think you deserve a good man with a fine sense of humour and a big... heart. I want you to be happy that's why I must think about the accurate words you gotta hear this time... oh I know!
-You know?
-A poem!! I can write you a poem right know!
-Nerozumím, a poem? but I haven't told you yet... is my answer in a poem?
-How often someone writes you a poem? Be more considered about others...ok here I go:

In the spring, you certainly have to sing
you have to sing, a few songs written by Sting
In summer, you have to marry a drummer
you have to marry a drummer and people are spreading rumour
In autumm, you have have to build a totem
under this nice great totem, you're gonna sleep whole autumm
In the winter you can kick Harold Pinter
The Pinter, who won "Nobel" this winter

-Well thank you...
-You're welcome, it's really unbelievable the fact you're on the other half of the world, lost in the jungle of Mexico City and I'm freezing in my small town, here in Czekhovstan... Time will pass, in life people come and people go, keep the better ones in your future. Please let me know what your brain's spill over has decided upon your issue, and the issue itself for sure; so that I can chose a proper outfit for the next days, will you?
-I will.
-Well, take care girl. Remember I'm still looking at you!
-Na schledanou
-Na schledanou

**dékuji vám mnohokrát JJ Czekhov **